Recording Studio in the LOFT
The recording studio of Loft uses the concert room with its excellent acoustics. For this reason we are able to record concerts with studio quality. For studio productions, the concert room and the foyer are able to be divided into three separate recording rooms. The large Steinway D Grand Piano is at the forefront, hence the grat number of Piano CDs which have been recorded at Loft.
- Steinway D grand piano( (perparation prohibited !)
- Yamaha Conservatory C3 piano (preparation permitted)
- standardtuning 442Hz
- Sonor Lite Drumset
- Fender BluesDeVille 4x10 guitar amp
- Gallien-Krüger bass amp with 2x10"/1x15" speakers
- at least 8 music stand available
Additional instruments/amplifiers have to be hired at extra charge.
- Amek Big By Langley 28 chanel Inline mixer
- microphones by Neumann, Schoeps, Brauner, AKG, Sennheiser, Electro Voice etc.
- Samplitude with RME-Hardware 24-track, 3x RME ADI-8 DS, Alesis HD24
- 3x Tascam DA-88 Recorder (not alawys attached, but available for copy purposes)
- Peripherie: Lexicon PCM 80, Quantec Yardstick, SPL Dynamaxx
- listen: KRK Exposé 7, Tannoy „Little Red Monitor“
External harddrives for copying-purposes should be formated with FAT32 or NTFS Filesystem.
HFS or HFS+ Discs sometimes cause problems. Both interfaces FireWire and/or USB2 are fine.
- Soundcraft Delta Deluxe 16/4/2 - 4(+2) Aux, Bass/Treble Shelf + 2x parametric Eq per Channel
- 1 x Lexicon LXP-1 reverberator
- 2 x 4kanal splitter 1 in =>2 out + 1 Parallel out (for phantom power)
- DI-Speaker 5 Stk. BSS
- Syrinx PA
- 1x DB-Technologies Floormonitor aktiv
Additional equipment has to be hired at extra charge.
The Recording studio in Loft costs from € 65 an hour including engineer. Additional material and tax are extra.
For more information please contact:
Christian Heck, Tel. +49 2273 - 91 42 17
Stefan Deistler, Tel. +49 2204 - 6 92 53